Handling Key Messages

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 28 09:53:40 EDT 2006

Probably, you can't compile because you need to use quotes:

on rawKeyUp theKey
   if theKey is among the items of "65293,65289,65421" or \
   theKey is an integer
   then
       lock screen
     updateCalculation
       unlock screen
   end if
end rawKeyUp

Bestm

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.