Why is the imagedata value different from Win32 to MacOS platforms?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Tue Jul 25 10:32:07 EDT 2006

Joel ,

I don't know it's related, but I remember that, when building an external in C
for image processing, I found that the RGB values of each pixel was in a
different order on Mac and on Win. Therefore I had to swap the 3 values on
Win to get the correct order in Rev (actually MC)... I don't remember what the
Win order was though...

So if I were you, I'd try swaping the 3 values until I get the right order...
This can be done easily by "forcing" some pixel values in an imagedata to
R=255, G=0, B=0
R=0, G=255, B=0
R=0, G=0, B=255

JB