Reorder Front Scripts?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Mon Jul 24 16:04:20 EDT 2006

If you do another "insert...into front" of you script, I think it will move
it to the front, just like "start using" will move that library to the
front of the used libraries.  I haven't tested this though.

You should be able to reissue the "insert" for your tool and move your
script up when your palette is activated.

At 11:44 PM 7/21/2006, you wrote:
>Is there a way to change the order of front scripts without
>removing/reinserting scripts?
>
>It seems that Rev's inspector palette reinserts itself into the front every
>time it is opened from the main menu and, because it apparently doesn't pass
>all object manipulation messages, blocks front scripts I have that are used
>for control layout.
>
>Thanks for any suggestions.
>
>Regards,
>
>Scott Rossi