[OT] Of Mac Right Clicks (was Re: "There Was a Problem Saving the Standalone Application")

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Jul 24 13:47:53 EDT 2006

On 24/7/06 06:31, Bill Vlahos wrote:
> I know the feature in on a MacBook Pro but I think it should be on
> AlBooks too. In the "Keyboard & Mouse" System Preference, click the
> "Trackpad" tab. Check the box labeled, "Place two fingers on trackpad
> and click button for secondary click."
>
> If you don't see that option then you are either at something earlier
> than 10.4.7 or the Mac doesn't support it.

I guess that would be the latter then - my control panel offers an option to
click by trackpad gestures, but not the two-finger for secondary click option.
  Ah, well...

Thanks anyway for your replies.

   Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
   Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
   http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866