Imagedata row order

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jul 23 18:43:02 EDT 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 3:19 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

>> I see next to no reason to ever reference the imageData property
>> of an image, and as noted in my last post, setting the TEXT
>> property causes the imageData, dimensions, and related properties
>> to adjust automatically.
>
> Image files are pretty complicated for folks making a simple image.
>
> Oh.  Do you mean P6?  Cool!  Does P6 have alpha?

Never mind.  I can export as a portable pixmap format, but I can't
seem to set it.

I think there is an uncompressed PNG format that one might use to
create images, but it still might be hard to use.  Maybe a simple
library can work.

I even tried to change chars of an image directly, but I didn't see
any changes.  Didn't crash either.

As far as I know imageData is the simplest way to make an image.

Dar