Imagedata row order

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Jul 23 10:19:05 EDT 2006

Jacque,

>Do you use imageData a lot? I know the crashes I had were because
>the imageData was wrong, but in your experience is this generally a
>stable technique for repeated use?

The image's TEXT property contains the binary data that comprises the image.

The image's imageData property contains a binary representation of
the image AS IT IS CURRENTLY DISPLAYED.

I see next to no reason to ever reference the imageData property of
an image, and as noted in my last post, setting the TEXT property
causes the imageData, dimensions, and related properties to adjust
automatically.

--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company