internal SQL queries

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Jul 22 00:37:11 EDT 2006

Thanks for your replies ! I was asking because I used to create and
SQL-query relational structures from delimited text tables in some projects.
But this is only possible through ODBC text drivers and has a limited
implementation of SQL. But I expected an existing functionality of Rev like
that of PerlDBD:RAM where user can read and preload any arbitrary files ,
arrays, hashes and data structures into RAM and do SQL queries nearly at a
speed of light. This would be a very useful option in the Rev too ;-)

Thanks again and all the best!
Viktoras