Imagedata row order

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 21 18:07:16 EDT 2006

Dar Scott wrote:

 > In building the imageData, you can't just repeat the pattern 16 times.
 > You have to repeat the first row 4 times.  Then the second through 8th.
 > Repeat all that 4 times.

Yeah, my brain finally kicked in and that's what I ended up doing to fix
it. Now it works fine. But now I'm curious. My first attempt created an
incomplete set of pixels that didn't fill the image completely, but how
come it wrapped by itself? That got me to wondering how imagedata gets
applied. Is it supposed to just go along in rows until it hits the edge
of the image object and then wrap itself around? If so, what I saw
wasn't doing that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com