Imagedata row order

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 21 16:57:25 EDT 2006

Hi Jacque,

Probably, the nice column is junk as well. Make sure that the image
has the correct size to make your pattern fit. If you repeat a
pattern of 8x8 pixels 4 times, your image must be either 8x32 or 32x8
pixels large. If you repeat the pattern 16 times without any returns
in the string, it should fit the 32x32 px image. How are you creating
the image data?

Best,

mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 21-jul-2006, om 21:55 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: