Default card size

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Jul 21 01:39:44 EDT 2006

Robert Sneidar wrote:
> Yes in fact it does have a custom menu, and it is running on a Mac. Is
> that a problem?

I've had mixed results using menubars in Mac Rev apps, and right now I don't
remember how to make it all work perfectly. If your menubar is the culprit,
you'll probably find that the difference between the height you want your stack
to be and the height it goes to without your help, is the height of your menubar
group.

If you haven't already studied up and experimented with these, it's worth your time:
   - the menubar property
   - the defaultMenubar property
   - the editMenus property

Sorry I can't be of more help right now... my brain went into sleep mode about
30 minutes ago.  :o\

Phil Davis