progress bar... next question

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Jul 20 20:45:07 EDT 2006

Nicolas, Rev doesn't presently offer a vertical progress bar :(

It's not too hard to make your own by using one image for the
'unfilled' bar, and another on top of it for the 'fill'. You can then
group them together and set the rect of the top 'fill' image
incrementally. It's a bit more work, but I' seem to remember doing it
at sometime in the past - I can't remember what it was for, but I'll
have a look to see if iI can find the images I used.

Best,

Mark