Default card size

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jul 19 15:17:09 EDT 2006

No actually, all the cards in my stack have the same size. Different
substacks have different size cards. My problem is in one stack, I
set the card size, save the stack, but it always reverts to the
previous size. I want to "set it and forget it" so to speak.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM