the long name of me OR the long ID of me?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed Jul 19 10:46:50 EDT 2006

Josh,

The "long name" includes the object specifier, so I don't think you need to
use the object with the long name, like "enable btn tLongName" but do
instead "enable tLongName"

As to why 'set the filename of tPlayer() to "blahblah.mov"' isn't working,
I don't know.  If you use "long name" instead of "long ID" does it work
more reliably?  You might want to put the return of tPlayer() into a
variable and make sure it does contain what you are thinking it should in
all cases.