Default card size

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Jul 19 04:30:03 EDT 2006

Le 18 juil. 06 à 18:20, Robert Sneidar a écrit :

> I have a problem that has been plaguing me. When I change the size
> of a card, I want Revolution to remember that when I save the
> stack, but it doesn't! It always reverts to some previous size I
> never even set it to. It makes me crazy! How do I set the default
> size of a card so that it always opens to that size? I already do
> it via scripts, but I would like to avoid that if possible as I am
> going to have a LOT of different card sizes in my app and I don't
> want to script every one of them. Thanks.
>
> Bob Sneidar
> IT Manager
> Logos Management
> Calvary Chapel CM

You could catch a glance to the very useful site of Éric Chatonet "So
Smart Software"
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_didacticiels&l=en
There you will find a tutorial "How to change card dimensions
smoothly" (the one before the last in the tutorials list).
There is one script, at the stack level (not on each card), that
changes the card sizes. But it needs fields that contain, on each
card, its height and width. This fields can be in the background and
hidden of course.

hope this could help

Best regards from Grenoble
André