Internal security of Rev? Hardware for storing passphrases or keys?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Wed Jul 19 03:18:17 EDT 2006

Hi Chipp,

I have been keeping your browser stack in mind. Once we get up to
display of web resources (even GIS info) , you will definitely be
hearing from me. I looked at the demo stack and thought it was
brilliant. I wish I could embed the database in the Rev product too, but
unfortunately there is a need for server based DB access. I have just
started looking at the options for CMS, so I may contact you offlist
about that. I have previously used an FTP plugin with FileMaker Pro to
make rudimentary CMS, but will have to do way better than that this time.

Thanks and regards

John T