Foxpro Header

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 17 14:26:39 EDT 2006

Hi Mark. My script is only done for the first part of the header. I
still have to do the field defs and then I will be done. Then I plan
to write a script to actually read the header into another array, at
which point you should have an easy time using Trevor's libDatabase.
I am going to need to study up on what Trevor expects the array to be
like before that happens.

But when the header function is complete I will post it. Probably in
the next few days.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management