Re-2: serving mp3 with httpd stack of andre - how to modify the server header

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Mon Jul 17 11:26:37 EDT 2006

Hi

sorry, andre, please excuse, did not see your name on the web page. Thank you very much for the work done!

Thank you for the offer of the new stack - please send the new stack to runrev at animabit.de

I have added a modification in the quotes stack script perhaps you are interested in:

on httpd_gethtml
put uniDecode(unicodeText of field "quotes" of stack "quotes","UTF8") into tquote
put uniDecode(unicodeText of field "template" of stack "quotes","UTF8") into template
replace "%QUOTE%" with tquote in template
replace "%TODAY%" with the date in template
set the http_result of stack "quotes" to template
end httpd_gethtml

The unidecode line makes this runrev webserver fully unicode-compliant even for rtf and extended languages as just tested at http://84.145.233.214:8800/quotes.html. Better than native runrev fields itself ;-)
Bye, Franz

Franz Böhmisch

boehmisch at animabit.de
http://www.animabit.de
GF Animabit Multimedia Software GmbH
Am Sonnenhang 22
D-94136 Thyrnau
Tel +49 (0)8501-8538
Fax +49 (0)8501-8537

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter