Personalized Syntax: [was Dependence on Programming Experts]

Geoff Canyon geoffc at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Jul 16 13:07:55 EDT 2006

I listed many several years back, and implemented about a dozen.

I think the key for something like this will be when we move beyond
what could be described as "keyboard shortcuts," and into something
that can only be described as enhanced syntax, i.e. something that
actually changes the way you think when you program.

gc