Ummm, Eeeeee, How do you this again?

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Sun Jul 16 02:40:32 EDT 2006

Since I'm using htmltext, I have disabled fixedlineheight of the field.

What about getting a percentage value of the scrollbar to
formattedheight of the field, then after changing fon't size and
reapplying the htmltext, then finding the appropriate position under
the new circumstances.  This is what I was trying to do in the first
place, but my mind just is not clicking at all.  I can't even
remember how to get a percentage value of the scrollbar's position
within the formatted height of the field.  :-(

-Garrett