Ummm, Eeeeee, How do you this again?

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Sat Jul 15 19:43:45 EDT 2006

Rev 2.6.1  on OS X

Greetings,

Somebody showed me how to do this before, but for the life of me
can't find the code or the email on it.

I need to record the vscroll position, increase the font size of the
field, then reapply the htmltext, then adjust the vscroll to take
into account the increased formattedheight.  Basically, put the
vscroll back to the same line as it was before the font size increase.

I can't find anything specific to doing this in the docs, and even
attempted to figure this out on my own, but I just can't seem to
grasp it.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch,
-Garrett