Game Developers -- Call

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Jul 14 19:15:05 EDT 2006

On Jul 15 2006, at 00:47, Rick Harrison wrote:

> Sorry, I couldn't sound nicer about this.  I'm sure I'll get flamed
> for just trying to be honest.

well you _could_ have been nicer :P

You seem to think of AAA games, but there are many lower priced games,
that a small team of
one programmer (and maybe an graphical artist and/or sound guy) have
done.
I personally think that some arcade style or casual games are quite
feasible to make in rev, by one person.

Of course having 5 years of experience and 20 games is a bit high of a
target. But i know at least two game programmers that use rev and would
be able to make a game in a timely fashion and of a high quality. They
both have made previous games.
The price is certainly negotiable, they even offer royalties, and one's
low price is another persons live saver (or at least car buyer).
All in all this seems like a typical classified ad: Demand high so that
only the bold and brave have the guts to write back.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com

Chat with other RunRev developers: