Voip via Revolution

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:34:21 EDT 2006

Hello.

I'm looking into experimenting with Voip using Revolution and am
curious how others would implement it. I've been doing some research
on the mailing lists, forums, and documentation, and have concluded
that the only way this would be possible is through the use of an
external. Is there any other way this could be accomplished, as I'm
not too keen on trying to piece something together at a lower level,
let alone porting it to different architectures. If I will have to
bite the bullet and use externals, are there any on the mailing lists
who could point me in the right direction on where to get started,
particularly on Mac OS X?

Thanks,
Brent Anderson