Dependence on Programming Experts

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Fri Jul 14 12:00:23 EDT 2006

On Jul 14, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> Has anyone supporting this on the basis of brevity stopped to
> consider the irony that one can script the same functionality in
> "verbose" Revolution in significantly fewer lines than it takes
> using "succinct" C?   So you want the productivity (and
> maintainability) of Revolution AND the brevity of C?   To quote Bob
> Seeger's "Beautiful  Looser", "You just can't have it all."

Lingo, the most successful xtalk of them all, does.

And now, I'll leave this knitting group again, with this final
statement. When something is not as popular as you think it should
be, you look at what should be changed, not why it should stay the same.

<unsub for the last time>

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.