Internal security of Rev?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jul 14 06:30:06 EDT 2006

On 7/14/06, Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com> wrote:

> As my brother would say to some poor sap who would be trying to get a
> new dongle without paying for a whole new license fee would say: "Go
> into Harry Winston's and tell them your wife lost her $80,000 diamond
> ring and that you'd like a free replacement"

Yeah, and I pretty much HATE that line of thinking. Talk about
uncustomer friendly. Jeez. How much does it cost Harry Winston to
replace that diamond? Quite a bit. But to lose a $15 dongle and then
have to pay for the software all over again. I'd NEVER purchase a
program from a company who treated their customers that way!

Sheesh.

-Chipp