using dlls [was Colour of a pixel?]

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Jul 14 06:24:56 EDT 2006

Thanks Franz!

I downloaded it. Seems like transcript is a bit too slow (as one could
expect) in manipulating individual pixels of an entire image. And dll
handler in this stack does not work (can't find handler). So this is another
question I would like to ask - are there any references (I tried to search
but without any great success) on using dll's, so's or any other external
libraries from transcript ? Also any reference on specifics of writing those
for use with transcript? Or any simple stack the code of which can be
analysed (e.g for learning by example).

Thanks again!
Viktoras