Standalone problems

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Jul 14 04:41:51 EDT 2006

Bob, I think you can send an email to support at runrev.com, and get
some help, it's only if you ant a 'silver support incident'  that you
have to stump up.

Mind you, I've usually been replied to by Jaque Gay, who is just as
knowledgable and helpful on the list as she is in when doing RunRev
support...

Having said that, I think I ran into this problem, (on OS X) and
copying the externals into the OS X package by hand did work - maybe
it's not so simple on Windows?

Best,

Mark