Setting directory on preOpenStack, not seeing images with relative file paths

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Thu Jul 13 23:17:33 EDT 2006

I am setting the directory (the defaultFolder) to a different path on
a handler called from preOpenStack; I do this so I can access image
files that sit in another directory immediately when the stack opens.

However, when the stack opens it sets the directory, but it draws
everything white at first, like it did not have the directory set.
When I click to move an image object with a relative filepath,
though, that image object then draws properly.  The other images do
not, though, and neither do the backgrounds of graphic objects that
have their backgroundImage property set to an image residing on the
card.

Is there a way to force the stack to do reload all the images with
relative file paths?  Or is there another solution which you can
think of?  Please ask me to clarify if I have not been clear.  I am
totally stumped on this problem.

This help will be extremely appreciated, thanks,
Karl