Dependence on Programming Experts

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jul 13 10:41:29 EDT 2006

Moi:

>         if recordNumber = 1 then set the disabled of button
> "Previous Record" to false
>         else  set the disabled of button "Previous Record" to true

Should be:

         if recordNumber = 1 then set the disabled of button
"Previous Record" to true
         else  set the disabled of button "Previous Record" to false

But that wasn't my main point.

In my reply to Josh, I noted his request would break existing
syntax.  IMO that should end the discussion.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company