Contextual (right-click) menus

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Jul 13 05:28:24 EDT 2006

Hi Jared,

> I haven't been able to find instruction on making contextual menus for
> a Rev app. I have Mr.Shafer's "Revolution" book on hand, but I think
> it's not covered there. Is there a guide anyone could point me to?

1. Create a popup menu (button) with all menu entries and necessary
scripts
2. HIDE it!!!!!
3. Script this for all the objects where you want the button to appear

on mousedown what
   ## what will be the number of mousebutton
  ## so 3 will be the correct one, which is "right click" on windows
  ## and CTRL-click on the mac
  ## That is where a popup menu is supposed to appear

  if what = 3 then
    popup btn "your button name here..."
  end if
end mousedown