quicktime 3D

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Tue Jul 11 22:35:50 EDT 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 10:12 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> You can create QTVR directly from Vue-I. I find Vue's product line
> extremely easy to use and it performs well and has a nice upgrade
> path. In fact, this week I'm the 'featured artist' at the Sci-Fi
> Channels website where one of my Vue images is displayed:

Awesome. Congrats.

I just recently started using Vue Infinite. It is really a nice
package, but I find the interface not up to par with the
functionality, at least on OSX... but it seems to be the same on XP
as well. Not enough contrast in the buttons, limited window
configuration. But I can't complain - I got it with my Lightwave 9
upgrade!

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.