Looking for a solution....

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Jul 11 12:05:19 EDT 2006

I forgot one other option (or, really it's a sub-option under #3) which is:

5) Use a content-management system like Joomla (or dozens of others) to
build your entire site. These CMS systems almost always offer a built-in
search facility for the content you're managing with them.

news:e90h86$7ma$1 at sea.gmane.org...