quicktime 3D

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Jul 11 05:03:16 EDT 2006

Thanks Henk!

VRML would be the easiest choice. I wonder is there any way to embed VRML
directly into application without using an embeded browser... If not,
possibly arcade engine is the only way to go, as it is quite difficult to
find even a description of 3D formats used by quicktime. 3dmf seemed like
something to grasp on, but the suddenly it appeared that my new quicktime
has no idea what these files are for ;-)

Best regards
Viktoras