Using Return to move between field. help!

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 9 18:04:46 EDT 2006

Hi

I have a card with 3 text fields and 1 button. TraversalOn is True.
AutoTab is True for all fields.

The fields are sized to 1 line of text.

When I press the Tabkey I get the expected behaviour-- the cursor
moves from one field to the next in sequence highlighting any text as
it goes or simply movingthe cursor to the next empty field.

When I press return or enter after entering text the cursor jumps to
before the first character of the text.

I have ReturnInField and EnterInField handlers in the card script. The
RIF handler calls the handler to process the input text (using the
target fn to identify individual fields) while the EIF handler just
calls RIF.

I know this is simple but I can't see the wood for the trees. Any help
would be most appreciated.

TIA

Ian McKnight