[OT] Market Share

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Jul 9 14:34:31 EDT 2006

Mark, et al:

>I think you'd have to admit that this is a fairly narrow, one-issue
>view. Essentially, what you're saying is that Windows does tablet,
>and Mac doesn't.

I don't think so:

*  My TPC is just as stable--perhaps more so--than the Mac OSX boxes
I'm running

*  I've replaced the hard drive and added third-party hardware &
software drivers with no problem

*  Since I learned the layout of Win XP, I find working with it is
just as easy as working in Mac OSX

*  Third-party software seems to me to be "OS consistent" in layout
and termanology

The message I was trying to convery was, "If one is a Mac bigot whose
opinions are not based on an assessment of current Windows
technology--including the TPC--one would be well advised to reassess
one's position."
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company