[OT] Market Share

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Jul 9 12:00:01 EDT 2006

Rob, I think you'd have to admit that this is a fairly narrow, one-
issue view. Essentially, what you're saying is that Windows does
tablet, and Mac doesn't.

What's the market share for tablet PCs?

Not that I mean that we should all ignore tablet PCs, far from it, in
fact it illustrates the point that 'computers' is a big field, and
there are many small but worthwhile corners in that field. The
question is, how many of those corners can a company like RunRev
realistically hope to cover?

Best,

Mark