include rev xml dll

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun Jul 9 07:26:12 EDT 2006

Hi AlL

I have a stack that uses xml. It works okay (import export etc) in the
revIDE but when I compile the app it won't perform any of the xml commands.

In earlier versions there was a dl...revxml in the extensions folder of the
compilled app (windows platform). I'm using rev 2.7 latest version and when
I compile I have an extensions folder but there is no revxml.dll?

I have set the standalone settings to search for inclusions, and also tried
manually including the xml and xmlrpc files, but nothing is in the
extensions folder or the root folder of the app.
I even tried copying the old revxml.dll over but this does not work.

Any help is much appreciated.

Bob; Sunny Scotland