Dreamhost?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Fri Jul 7 06:01:19 EDT 2006

Stephen Barncard gave me the heads up on Dreamhost. Do it.
I've had rev cgi running from the get go (begining of this year) It was one of the conditions I gave for signing up--the human (actual humman) in support told me "If rev doesn't work, we'll give you a full refund".

It worked (Linux engine--there has been some issues with the Rev corporation allowing the Linux engine to be distributed. Check the archives)

I've also had instant success with rev cgi on iPowerweb (unix). However, Dreamhost wins handsdown for simple interface (minimal) and real human beings (often humorous) in support.

cheers,
tm