Rev for Linux "Seal of Approval"

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jul 7 03:12:14 EDT 2006

Bob,

Regarding altBrowser for Linux.

We do have something running in the labs right now. But really, is
there enough of an installed user base of Rev developers in Linux to
make it a commercially viable product? Besides, aren't most Linux
users wanting NOT TO PAY for stuff?

Are you willing to shell out, say $200 for such an add-on? If not,
what is the 'right price?'
Frankly, it's pretty hard making any kind of money developing add-ons
for Rev in the Mac/PC space, much less than Linux. Just because there
is one or two loud voices, doesn't mean there is a business
opportunity for us in Linux.

In the words of Latrell Spreewell, "I've got a family to feed!"

-Chipp