Dependence on Programming Experts

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Jul 6 21:22:17 EDT 2006

>   You may want to take a look at the Myst like game "Aida"
> written in Revolution <http://www.runrev.com/spotlight_on/>
>
> I don't know how much programming author had to do,  but he
> claims that it took him about a week to get started
> developing this game in Revolution and the web link above has
> a  "case study" and game making Tutorial that may give you
> some insights.

Something Id like to point out also is that the Adventure Creator template
in RevMedia was created after looking at both Myst and Alida. One item that
didn't make it in the first release was a dialog management system -
something that's currently a topic of discussion on the RevMedia forum.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd