Dependence on programming experts

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:23:12 EDT 2006

Without putting too fine a point on things or getting into YARLW (Yet
Another Religious Language War), Transcript is object-LIKE, just as
HyperCard was. It may some day become fully object oriented but OO is only
useful in the context of a much larger development universe than what most
of us use it for anyway.