Dependence on Programming Experts

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:08:21 EDT 2006

Rodney.....

I'm not interested in starting a language war. And I'm a huge fan of both
smalltalk and Rev, as I imagine almost everyone here knows by now.

But your opinion about Smalltalk is so wrong based on *my* experience that I
can't let it stand. Let's just say our experiences differ. I've built much
larger systems in Smalltalk than I've bulit in Rev. By far. I just want Greg
to know that there's more than one viewpoint on the subject.