how the internet works : the official explanation

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Thu Jul 6 17:15:55 EDT 2006

Sorry Andre ,
Having initially noticed your caveat about super intelligence, I decided not to write about the pigeons but the next day I'd forgotten that and I wrote it.

Anyway I think people who do not understand pigeon behaviour and might take your ideas too seriously should be glad of your explanation.

Your answer just shows that you are much funnier than I realized!
Hope we don't get a tutorial from Dan explaining how to programme pigeons!

Barry Barber