Dependence on Programming Experts

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Jul 6 11:36:50 EDT 2006

Greg, look at some APL or C source code. Then you might understand
why we use Transcript. It doesn't get better than this.

I don't see any "grunts or groans" in it. I see an English-like
language that most of us can 'get' after a couple of weeks
experimenting. The stuff we don't know yet we can look up.

A program is nothing more than a list of things to do. Period. That
list requires statements. What would you propose this list be
comprise of? Pictures?

If you can't see that, and that 'technical stuff' is bothering you
then perhaps Revolution and programming in general is not for you.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o