Linux on PPC and RR

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Wed Jul 5 22:08:18 EDT 2006

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

PS. By the way . . . has anybody else discoverd "GIMPSHOP" ? its GIMP
"tarted up" for those of us who got used to Photoshop but can no longer
stump up the money - its really very good indeed!
No, but since you mention it I'll give it a try. At the moment I have
Pixel which is 95% identical to Photoshop. It's still in beta and if you
buy it now it costs only $32 for both the Linux and Windows versions (a
saving of $47 over the final price which has already been set at $79).
This includes all versions up to 2.0 plus support.

Bob