Can't enter anything with the keyboard

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jul 5 19:47:39 EDT 2006

I have a new bug or error which makes it so I can't type in any field
including the property inspector or the message box after I print a card to
my HP laserjet 1320.

In order to get out of the locked effect I either have to close and restart
runrev or sometimes close just one of the stacks I'm working on.

Has anyone seen this? When you try to enter text anywhere even control m to
bring up the message box (you can use the mouse and the menus) it will beep.

There is no error window or palettes open.