Can RR do Javascript?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Jul 4 16:54:47 EDT 2006

Ton,

The technology that enable you to use AppleScript from Rev is not
related to Rev per se, it's a side effect of OpenScripting
Architecture by Apple. Windows unfortunatly has no counter-part for
that right now. Although both languages have similar sounding name,
they are not related. You will not be able to execute javascript from
Rev. You could try building an external for that or picking js
runtime and calling it from the shell() but Rev cannot execute
javascript by using a DO call...

Andre