Possible New Book Titles

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 02:33:06 EDT 2006

OK, I'm trying to figure out the best next subject on which to produce a
SmartEBook eBooklet. The following topics remain on my list and are
candidates based on the relatively small likelihood that fundamental changes
in Rev will obsolete them in the next year. I'd be interested in votes,
feedback, other suggestions, etc.

* Script-based commands

Edit script, editscript, wait, do, scriptlimits, text/font related
properties, insert script, remove script, start using

* The Message Box

Examination of all panes, properties, uses of the Message Box

* Debugging strategies and techniques

* Parameters, Variables and Values in Transcript

* Building and Deploying Standalones