What a Drag . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 09:54:31 EDT 2006

I set up a really rather silly little game with a picture of a farmyard merrily
sprinkled with GIF images of cows, sheep and so forth and gave all
the life-forms the following script:

on mouseDown
   grab me
end mouseDown

(nothing to write home to Mother about there!)

and at the bottom of the card I had a fairly large field called "Corral"

next to fld "Corral" I had a little button called "Inventory" and when I clicked on it
I wanted it to PUT the names of all the images inside the RECT of fld "Corral"
into another field called "fINVENTORY"

that is where I got stuck.

Would be most grateful for help,

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006