Escape infinite loops

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 02:03:40 EDT 2006

look in the archives of posts from last two weeks, where this was discussed
fairly well.

link to archives
http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/

Basically---------------

Rule 1   make sure the "user can't abort scripts" is false (un-checked)

if the optionkey is down then breakpoint
if the optionkey is down then exit to top
if the optionkey is down then exit repeat

put the seconds into noww
repeat forever
if the seconds - noww > (24*60*60) then it is tomorrow
end repeat

put 0 into cntr
repeat forever
add 1 to cntr