[OT] Market Share

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:46:40 EDT 2006

On 7/2/06, Jim Carwardine <JimCarwardine at ownyourfuture-net.com> wrote:

> You would be surprised at how many CEOs out there do get it and could
> replace Jobs.

Rob Cozens wrote:

Instead, Jobs' second coming brought us colored computers.

My point exactly. How many other CEO out there can make so much money out of
such irrelevance. From a technological standpoint, truly embarrassing. From
a marketing standpoint, head a shoulders, world record, Gold medal, hall of
fame never to be forgotten kinda of stuff.

I reckon Kevin wishes he could get an extra million sales just by changing
the colour of the box:-)